What could be a better surprise than taking a big bite out of your burger and finding it filled with gooey cheddar cheese and crispy bacon! The recipe also includes some of Dad’s favourite beer! This is the perfect grilling burger for Father’s Day.
Bacon Double Cheese Stuffed Burgers
- •1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- •1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- •1/2 large onion diced
- •1/4 pound chopped, crisp cooked bacon
- •1/2 teaspoon Spike (or seasoned salt)
- •2 tablespoon beer
- Combine beef, seasoning and beer and mix together.
- Mix bacon, cheddar cheese and onions in bowl and set aside.
- Form 6 thin patties and place bacon cheddar mixture on 3 of the patties
- Top with the remaining 3 and seal the edges.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 5 House Plants That Thrive in Low-Light - March 22, 2023
- Six Key Benefits of Using a Waterproof Coating for Parking Lots - March 22, 2023
- Home Renos and Stress - March 22, 2023
Leave a Comment