- 1 Can frozen limeade concentrate
- 12 fl. oz. Tequila
- 12 fl. oz. Water
- 12 fl. oz. Beer
- 1 Lime, cut into wedges
- Mix lemonade, water and tequila in a pitcher. Mix well.
- Rim glass with sugar.
- Pour beerita in a glass with ice and garnish with a lime wedge.
- Additional water can be added to the mixture to adjust to desired taste.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Designer Space: Modern Character - August 16, 2018
- Trend Watch: Sleek Home Elevators - August 13, 2018
- Ultimate Bathroom Design Challenge: Vote for a Chance to Win! - August 10, 2018