Chef Mike Ward’s Grilled Spanish Chicken Thighs
As Seen In Canadian Home Trends Magazine Spring 2016
- 6 chicken thighs skinned, deboned
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- ½ cup fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp crushed chili flakes
- 2 bunches of parsley
- 1 bunch of mint
- 1 red onion
- 1 lemon
- olive oil
- Toss all your chicken ingredients into a bag or bowl and stir.
- Let marinate for 2-4 hours.
- Grill chicken thighs on a grill, BBQ or regular pan at a medium-to-high heat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Give them a good 4-5 minutes per side. Thighs are hard to overcook so don’t stress. Let them rest for 4-5 minutes.
- Hand tear your herbs.
- Thinly slice the red onion.
- Toss the red onion in a bowl with the juice of your lemon and a good splash of olive oil (approximately 4 Tbsp), add salt and pepper.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Getting Ready for IDS19 - January 14, 2019
- Furniture Staging Tips - January 14, 2019
- Design Trends and Real Estate: What You Need to Know - January 14, 2019