As Seen In Canadian Home Trends Magazine Spring 2016
- 6 chicken thighs skinned, deboned
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- ½ cup fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp crushed chili flakes
- 2 bunches of parsley
- 1 bunch of mint
- 1 red onion
- 1 lemon
- olive oil
- Toss all your chicken ingredients into a bag or bowl and stir.
- Let marinate for 2-4 hours.
- Grill chicken thighs on a grill, BBQ or regular pan at a medium-to-high heat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Give them a good 4-5 minutes per side. Thighs are hard to overcook so don’t stress. Let them rest for 4-5 minutes.
- Hand tear your herbs.
- Thinly slice the red onion.
- Toss the red onion in a bowl with the juice of your lemon and a good splash of olive oil (approximately 4 Tbsp), add salt and pepper.