Crockpot Caramel Mocha Latte
- 2-8 ounce cups of strong brewed coffee
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup liquid caramel (Caramel Topping)
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Frothed milk
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate chips or shavings
- Toffee bits
- Chocolate syrup
- Caramel syrup
- Make strong coffee and pour in a crockpot.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and whisk well.
- Cover and cook over high for 1 hour.
- Make sure to stir occasionally.
- Before serving give it a good stir once more and top with your favourite toppings.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.