Crockpot White Hot Chocolate
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups of white chocolate chips
- Whipped cream
- Mini marshmallows
- Marshmallow fluff
- Toffee bits
- chocolate chips
- Crushed cookies
- Crushed mint candies
- Chocolate sauce
- Pour all the ingredients in a crockpot and whisk well.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours.
- Make sure to stir occasionally.
- Before serving give it a good stir once more and top with your favourite toppings.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Getting Ready for IDS19 - January 14, 2019
- Furniture Staging Tips - January 14, 2019
- Design Trends and Real Estate: What You Need to Know - January 14, 2019