Creating Curb Appeal: The exterior of your home should be as expressive to the world as a trailer is to a movie. It should be a preview of what you are about, what your interior design may be and what your style is.
Using Apex windows from All Weather Windows with the new Renolit EXOFOL-FX colour technology in Sable for a cost-effective, durable colour finish as my starting point, I created a look that is cozy and comfortable with a contemporary edge. This new colour technology allows the use of affordable PVC windows with a bold colour that will last longer than paint but is more affordable then metal cladding!
I like using texture and simple lines to express unfussy sophistication. A bountiful amount of greenery and natural elements such as slate will give you a timeless, urban updated look.
- Apex Windows with Renolit EXOFOL-FX colour technology from All Weather Windows
- Belleville Entry Door from All Weather Windows
- Dakota Fog Stone Veneer from Stone Selex
- Exterior Wall Sconce from Kichler
- Tidore Planters from Crate and Barrel
- Koen Tile Indoor/Outdoor Run from Crate and Barrel
- Neutra House Numbers from Design Within Reach
- Baldwin Venetian Bronze Door Knocker from Home Depot
- The Woodward II Door Set from BarCres Hardware
- Cambridge Shingles from IKO
Latest posts by Evelyn Eshun (see all)
- Evelyn Eshun’s Designer Christmas Dining Room - November 12, 2018
- Evelyn’s Double Take: The Sleep Chest - October 1, 2018
- Bohemian VS Urban: Evelyn’s Dining Room Double Take - June 8, 2018