Get to know one of Canada’s most successful fashion designers!
- RAISED IN Vancouver, now based out of Montreal.
- RECEIVED Order of Canada and Queen Elizabeth ll Diamond Jubilee Medal.
- SELF-PROCLAIMED culture-vulture and film buff.
- STARTED HIS CAREER IN the graphic arts and photography fields
Best known for his womenswear collections which feature unique designs in tune with the latest trends and yet wearable in the real world, Simon believes that all design should include a wow factor. From wearable clothes for real women to inviting rooms unexpected touches are the perfect way to surpise and energize. Paint is the perfect choice for updating a room, allowing bold use of color and creativity and the integration of fashion trends into your home décor. Simon Chang works with Beauti-Tone Paints to create stunning collections of fresh, stylish and contemporary colors that allow homeowners to add that wow factor into their homes without a major expense! The newest Simon Chang collection can be seen in Home Hardware stores across Canada and includes the 2020 Color of the Year, Honey I’m Home.
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Kitchen Design Ideas We Love - January 15, 2020
- Modern Furniture, Interior Design and Your Province - January 9, 2020
- Understanding the new First Time Home Buyer Incentive - January 7, 2020