In this luxe custom dining room, mid-century takes on a bohemian flair. Hits of gold and cranberry mixed with deep Prussian blue and blushy mauve create a sophisticated backdrop for entertaining. The walls have wainscot panels from floor-to-ceiling, and both wall and wainscoting detail is painted in Beauti-tone’s Blue Out of Proportion from Simon Chang’s Trend Collection. The ceiling is painted in Beauti-tone ’s High On Heels.
Kuzco’s striking Sirius pendant in gold illuminates the room and highlights the sleek oval tulip table. Curved feminine chairs with antique brass surround the table and complement the Mineral contemporary rug from
Kasra Persian Rug. A modern Mona Lisa-esque portrait painting and curvaceous accessories adorn a masculine sideboard.
- Design by Jillian Straky, HouseWears
- Rug, Kasra Persian Rugs
- Paint, Beauti-tone
- Sirius in Gold, Living Lighting
- Artwork, Courtesy of Jillian Straky Design, HouseWears
- Tray and Vase, CB2
- Table and Hutch, Restoration Hardware
- Chair, Sunpan
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- What Is a VoIP Service? - October 15, 2019
- Design Spotlight: Simon Chang - October 9, 2019
- Here’s What to Know Before Hiring Someone to Service Your Electrical System - October 8, 2019