National Design Editor, Glen Peloso has selected a few products to help improve the curb appeal of your home.
- Door, All Weather Windows, www.allweatherwindows.ca
- Door Colour, Indi Go-Go CSP-565, www.benjaminmoore.ca
- Door Handle, Home Depot, www.homedepot.ca
- Trim Colour, Notre Dame CSP-570, www.benjaminmoore.ca
- Wall Colour, Subway Tile CSP-585, www.benjaminmoore.ca
- Pot and Plan, Casualife, www.casualife.ca
- Rug and Pillows, Surya, www.surya.com
- Table, HomeSense, www.homesense.ca
- Windows, All Weather Windows, www.allweatherwindows.ca
- Chairs, Umbrella and Lanterns, Pottery Barn, www.potterybarn.ca
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Getting Ready for IDS19 - January 14, 2019
- Furniture Staging Tips - January 14, 2019
- Design Trends and Real Estate: What You Need to Know - January 14, 2019