Gluten-Free Soft Turkey Tacos
Take a look at these recipe ideas, courtesy of Piller's Fine Foods:
- 5 slices Piller's Simply Free Roasted Turkey Breast, cut into strips
- 4 soft corn tortillas
- 125 ml (½ cup) lettuce, shredded
- 60 ml (¼ cup) carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp.) extra virgin olive oil
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp.) cilantro, finely chopped
- Juice of one lime
- Salt and pepper
- In a large mixing bowl combine lettuce, carrots, cilantro, olive oil, lime juice, and salt and pepper to taste. Lay out tortillas and divide mixture among tortillas; top with turkey breast strips. Fold in half and enjoy. Serves 2.
For more recipe ideas and for additional details on the brand go to pillers.com/simplyfree.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.