Take a look at these recipe ideas, courtesy of Piller's Fine Foods:
- 5 slices Piller's Simply Free Roasted Turkey Breast, cut into strips
- 4 soft corn tortillas
- 125 ml (½ cup) lettuce, shredded
- 60 ml (¼ cup) carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp.) extra virgin olive oil
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp.) cilantro, finely chopped
- Juice of one lime
- Salt and pepper
- In a large mixing bowl combine lettuce, carrots, cilantro, olive oil, lime juice, and salt and pepper to taste. Lay out tortillas and divide mixture among tortillas; top with turkey breast strips. Fold in half and enjoy. Serves 2.
For more recipe ideas and for additional details on the brand go to pillers.com/simplyfree.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Remote Schooling: Creating a Dedicated eLearning Space - September 18, 2021
- Create a Guest Bathroom for Outdoor Entertaining - September 18, 2021
- Educational Travel Ideas for Families - September 18, 2021