Jamie Alexander is the co-founder of Peloso Alexander Interiors and a designer.
Darker colors give this space a sense of wealth with its combination of metals and finishes suited to a world traveler!
Create this Look
- Paint the walls in Dress to Impress, SC150-3 and the trim in White Direction, SC156-0 from Beauti-Tone
- Install hardwood flooring from TORLYS.
- Lay a rug from ELTE.
- Include a sofa from The Glen & Jamie Collection.
- Add side tables, chairs, and a coffee table from The Goods.
- Chose table lamps from Living Lighting.
- Hang art from Renwil.
As Seen In Canadian Home Trends Magazine Winter 2017
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Designer Space: Modern Character - August 16, 2018
- Trend Watch: Sleek Home Elevators - August 13, 2018
- Ultimate Bathroom Design Challenge: Vote for a Chance to Win! - August 10, 2018