- 3 oz package Jello (pick your flavor/color, not sugar free)
- 2/3 C sugar
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 C boiling water (must be boiling to dissolve the sugar)
- 1. Put everything except boiling water in the metal/glass bowl of your stand mixer fitted with whip attachment.
- 2. Turn the mixer to high just as you add the 1/2 C boiling water.
- 3. Whip on high for five minutes. I literally used a timer and #10 on my KitchenAid.
- 4. Will frost 24 cupcakes or 9x13 cake.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- What Are Cost-Effective Ways to Raise Your Property Value? - May 30, 2023
- What to Do if Your Home Has Been Vandalized - May 30, 2023
- Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair - May 30, 2023
Leave a Comment