This modern sitting room is a study in stylish simplicity and incorporates a variety of textures and materials. A pair of Smythe chairs in a rich gray velvet are on trend while the bold pattern of an Ikat Turkish rug softens the look. Finishing off the room are accessories in black and white with a touch of gold.
To Create This Look:
- Paint your walls in Beauti-tone’s Decorator’s White CC-20
- Install a Valor LX2 3-sided fireplace designed for 180 degree enjoyment. The LX2’s outstanding radiant performance will warm the sitting area beautiful – without compromise.
- Choose stone veneer from Erthcoverings for your fireplace surround.
- Hang a round mirror from CB2 above the LX2 fireplace.
- Lay down an Ikat rug from West Elm.
- Select chairs and an ottoman from West Elm.
- Place a coffee table and accessories from CB2.
- Finish with a lamp from ELTE MKT.
Latest posts by Kim Bartley (see all)
- Kim, Fix My House: Creating a Stylish Bathroom on a Budget - July 12, 2018
- Kim, Fix My House: Stylish Small Space Hacks - March 19, 2018
- Kim’s Miami Meets Mid-Century Dining Room - February 23, 2018