This modern sitting room is a study in stylish simplicity and incorporates a variety of textures and materials. A pair of Smythe chairs in a rich gray velvet are on trend while the bold pattern of an Ikat Turkish rug softens the look. Finishing off the room are accessories in black and white with a touch of gold.
To Create This Look:
- Paint your walls in Beauti-tone’s Decorator’s White CC-20
- Install a Valor LX2 3-sided fireplace designed for 180 degree enjoyment. The LX2’s outstanding radiant performance will warm the sitting area beautiful – without compromise.
- Choose stone veneer from Erthcoverings for your fireplace surround.
- Hang a round mirror from CB2 above the LX2 fireplace.
- Lay down an Ikat rug from West Elm.
- Select chairs and an ottoman from West Elm.
- Place a coffee table and accessories from CB2.
- Finish with a lamp from ELTE MKT.
The following two tabs change content below.
Kim Bartley, Principal of Kim Bartley Design, brings 25 years of business ownership and management to the table. Kim’s keen eye for design lends her rooms an edgy sophistication while remaining current and functional. Her philosophy is that your home should make you happy and reflect your lifestyle and changing needs. Focusing on unparalleled client care, Kim aims to make the design experience positive and enjoyable at each phase of the project. She works collaboratively with her clients to develop spaces that are clean and modern but still warm and approachable. Kim believes that everyone deserves to live in a beautifully designed space and focuses on truly “getting” her clients.
Latest posts by Kim Bartley (see all)
- Creating a Modern Laundry Room - March 20, 2023
- Small Space Furniture – Less is More - March 20, 2023
- Cottage Style Design Tips - March 20, 2023
Leave a Comment