The Designer: Kim Bartley
The Look: This dining room emanates a Miami meets mid-century vibe. The black and white palm wallpaper packs a punch with it’s modern tropical design. The dining room table and chairs sit perfectly atop a dark heirloom disintegrated rug. Add some sparkle with a mirror and slim framed chandelier for a space that boasts an edgy look.
Create This Look:
- Select Classic Gray OC-23 from Benjamin Moore for the walls.
- Create a feature wall using wallpaper from CB2.
- Lay down a rug from CB2.
- Add a table and chairs from the Wu Collection at SwitzerCultCreative.
- Install a chandelier from West Elm.
- Hang a mirror from CB2.
- Accessorize with a bar cart from West Elm.
- Finish with a potted faux palm tree from CB2.
- ONLINE BONUS IDEA: Add a touch of color with an art piece from West Elm.
Latest posts by Kim Bartley (see all)
- Kim, Fix My House: Creating a Stylish Bathroom on a Budget - July 12, 2018
- Kim, Fix My House: Stylish Small Space Hacks - March 19, 2018
- Kim’s Miami Meets Mid-Century Dining Room - February 23, 2018