Lemon and Herb Shrimp
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- ½ cup (125 mL) each sliced onion, celery and red pepper
- 3 slices bacon, chopped (raw)
- 1 lb (500 g) large shrimp
- 1 pouch (28 g) Club House Lemon Thyme Pork Flavourful Recipe Mix
- 1 cup (250 mL) low sodium vegetable broth
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tsp (5 mL) cornstarch
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, celery, red bell peppers and bacon, cook for 1 minute.
- Add shrimp, seasoning and continue to cook for 1 minute.
- Stir together vegetable stock, lemon juice and cornstarch and pour over shrimp mixture.
- Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce thickens and shrimp turn pink, stirring constantly.
More information, including alternative recipes to those found on the packaging, is available online at www.clubhouse.ca or toll-free at 1-800-265-2600.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.