- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- ½ cup (125 mL) each sliced onion, celery and red pepper
- 3 slices bacon, chopped (raw)
- 1 lb (500 g) large shrimp
- 1 pouch (28 g) Club House Lemon Thyme Pork Flavourful Recipe Mix
- 1 cup (250 mL) low sodium vegetable broth
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tsp (5 mL) cornstarch
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, celery, red bell peppers and bacon, cook for 1 minute.
- Add shrimp, seasoning and continue to cook for 1 minute.
- Stir together vegetable stock, lemon juice and cornstarch and pour over shrimp mixture.
- Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce thickens and shrimp turn pink, stirring constantly.
More information, including alternative recipes to those found on the packaging, is available online at www.clubhouse.ca or toll-free at 1-800-265-2600.
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Jo Alcorn’s Trends 2 Watch: Bathrooms - January 10, 2018
- Expert Advice: Getting the Best Bang for Your Bathroom Renovation Buck - January 10, 2018
- Accessing Your Home Equity: Remortgaging vs Home Equity Loans - January 2, 2018