- 1 sweet red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 avocado, cut into chunks
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 pkg (227 g) king crab-flavoured Pollock legs, cut into chunks
- ¼ C (50 mL) drained pickled ginger, chopped
- 1 tub (142 g) PC wasabi arugula
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) pickled ginger liquid
- 2 tsp (10 mL) sesame oil
- ¼ C (50 mL) canola oil
- Place peppers, avocado, green onions, crab and ginger in large bowl, setting aside a little bit of each to use as garnish later. Add wasabi arugula; toss to combine.
- In small bowl, whisk together rice vinegar, pickled ginger liquid, sesame oil and canola oil. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Top with reserved garnish; serve immediately.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com