- 1 sweet red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 avocado, cut into chunks
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 pkg (227 g) king crab-flavoured Pollock legs, cut into chunks
- ¼ C (50 mL) drained pickled ginger, chopped
- 1 tub (142 g) PC wasabi arugula
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) pickled ginger liquid
- 2 tsp (10 mL) sesame oil
- ¼ C (50 mL) canola oil
- Place peppers, avocado, green onions, crab and ginger in large bowl, setting aside a little bit of each to use as garnish later. Add wasabi arugula; toss to combine.
- In small bowl, whisk together rice vinegar, pickled ginger liquid, sesame oil and canola oil. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Top with reserved garnish; serve immediately.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.