The Designer: Marc Atiyolil is a designer, Editor-in-Chief of Home Trends Magazine and co-host of the Marc and Mandy Show.
The Look: This dining room offers an eclectic mix of vintage, industrial, urban and luxe styles. A concrete panel wall mural creates an industrial feel that carries through into the design of the table and chandelier. Faux leather chairs, a dark hardwood floor and a plush area rug add a touch of luxury to the space while Edison style bulbs and a wood table top add a vintage feel. The cityscape artwork and contemporary planters finish the look with an urban vibe.
Create This Look:
- Choose Red Oak flooring from Satin Flooring.
- Lay down a rug from Surya.
- Hang a chandelier from Robinson Lighting & Bath Centre.
- Create an accent wall with this mural from Mural Unique.
- Paint the room in Beauti-Tone’s Romancing the Stone, SC139-0.
- Select chairs, table, and artwork from Bouclair.
- Finish with accessories from West Elm.
As Seen in Home Trends Magazine Fall 2016.