This space is neutral and casual yet contemporary and welcoming. The mix of linen on the sofa, wool rug, velvety plush pillows, baskets, and charred wood side tables creates a custom feel.
To Create This Look:
- Paint your walls in Beauti-tone’s Zen Commandment SC-157-0.
- Install a Valor LX2 3-sided fireplace with HeatShift technology to ensure the surfaces above the fireplace stay cool.
- Choose stone veneer from ErthCoverings for your fireplace surround.
- Hang art from West Elm. HeatShift technology in the fireplace keeps surfaces cool, creating the perfect spot to hang artwork without having to worry about heat damage!
- Lay down a tuffed rug from Pottery Barn.
- Select chairs from Crate & Barrel.
- Place log side tables from Restoration Hardware.
- Add a lamp from Crate & Barrel.
- Finish with throw pillows, candle holders, and baskets from Crate & Barrel.
Latest posts by Negar Reihani (see all)
- Negar Reihani’s Casual Contemporary Sitting Room Design Board - December 13, 2017
- Negar Reihani’s Dramatic Yet Elegant Blue & Gold Office Design Board - August 7, 2017
- How-to Create a Hotel Chic Bathroom - May 10, 2017