DESIGNER: Negar Reihani is a designer and the founder of Space Harmony.
I LOVE THIS LOOK because it’s modern yet rustic and comfortable.
HOW TO CREATE THIS LOOK This look could be recreated with a neutral wooden vanity and plain flooring to complement any busy pattern tile. Alternatively, you can have busy-patterned floor tiles with a neutral vanity and walls.
- Choose a concrete floor from Level Tech Concrete Systems.
- Install decorative tile on the wall from Original Style.
- Place a Duravite vanity from Robinson Lighting & Bath Centre.
- Finish the vanity with a Cape Cod Washbowl from Robinson Lighting & Bath Centre.
- Add faucet style BM01 from Riobel.
- Select these Arteriors Parrish sconces from Robinson Lighting & Bath Centre.
- Hang a mirror from The Goods.
- Include bath towels from Wayfair.
- Finish with a rug and accessories from Restoration Hardware.
Latest posts by Negar Reihani (see all)
- Negar Reihani’s Dramatic Yet Elegant Blue & Gold Office Design Board - August 7, 2017
- How-to Create a Hotel Chic Bathroom - May 10, 2017
- Negar Reihani’s Fun, Family Friendly Bathroom Design Board - May 4, 2017