Roasted Marshmallow Shots
- 1 Bag of large marshmallows
- 1 Bottle of your favourite liqueur or alcohol (kahlua, chocolate vodka, bailey's, butterscotch Schnapps etc...)
- Roast the marshmallow over the campfire until golden brown.
- Carefully hollow out the marshmallow with a teaspoon.
- Let it cool and fill with your favourite liqueur.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.