- 1 pack of original Starburst
- Place a Starbust original on a skewer and roast until it starts melting.
- Let it cool for a few seconds before eating.
- The outer layer will be crispy and the middle will be fluffy and gooey.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- DIY Father’s Day Gift Ideas - June 6, 2020
- Simple Ways To Update Your Backyard - June 6, 2020
- Father’s Day Grilling Giveaway with The Home Depot Canada - June 6, 2020