Apple Pie on a Stick
- 1 granny smith apple
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together in a container at home.
- Peel the apple and skewer.
- Pour cinnamon sugar in a paper plate.
- Roll the apple in the cinnamon sugar mixture until well covered
- Roast over fire for a couple minutes until warm.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Remote Schooling: Creating a Dedicated eLearning Space - September 18, 2021
- Create a Guest Bathroom for Outdoor Entertaining - September 18, 2021
- Educational Travel Ideas for Families - September 18, 2021