The fruits and vegetables that we bring home from the grocery store, are coated with wax, pesticides and a dirty outer film. This simple recipe will double the lifespan of your fresh produce. Your fruits and vegetables will come out sparkling clean and you will be left with a sink full of dirty water.
- Sink full of water
- 1 cup vinegar
- Fill the sink full of water and stir in 1 cup of vinegar.
- Let soak in water for10 minutes.
- Gently dry fruit and properly store.
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Getting Ready for IDS19 - January 14, 2019
- Furniture Staging Tips - January 14, 2019
- Design Trends and Real Estate: What You Need to Know - January 14, 2019