The fruits and vegetables that we bring home from the grocery store, are coated with wax, pesticides and a dirty outer film. This simple recipe will double the lifespan of your fresh produce. Your fruits and vegetables will come out sparkling clean and you will be left with a sink full of dirty water.
- Sink full of water
- 1 cup vinegar
- Fill the sink full of water and stir in 1 cup of vinegar.
- Let soak in water for10 minutes.
- Gently dry fruit and properly store.
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- What Is a VoIP Service? - October 15, 2019
- Design Spotlight: Simon Chang - October 9, 2019
- Here’s What to Know Before Hiring Someone to Service Your Electrical System - October 8, 2019