The fruits and vegetables that we bring home from the grocery store, are coated with wax, pesticides and a dirty outer film. This simple recipe will double the lifespan of your fresh produce. Your fruits and vegetables will come out sparkling clean and you will be left with a sink full of dirty water.
- Sink full of water
- 1 cup vinegar
- Fill the sink full of water and stir in 1 cup of vinegar.
- Let soak in water for10 minutes.
- Gently dry fruit and properly store.
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Yummy Christmas Mocktails Perfect for Christmas Dinner - November 12, 2018
- Candy Cane Pavlova - November 12, 2018
- Designer Space: Christmas Treasure Box - November 12, 2018