The fruits and vegetables that we bring home from the grocery store, are coated with wax, pesticides and a dirty outer film. This simple recipe will double the lifespan of your fresh produce. Your fruits and vegetables will come out sparkling clean and you will be left with a sink full of dirty water.
The Secret to Extending Produce Shelf Life
- Sink full of water
- 1 cup vinegar
- Fill the sink full of water and stir in 1 cup of vinegar.
- Let soak in water for10 minutes.
- Gently dry fruit and properly store.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 5 House Plants That Thrive in Low-Light - March 30, 2023
- Six Key Benefits of Using a Waterproof Coating for Parking Lots - March 30, 2023
- Home Renos and Stress - March 30, 2023
Leave a Comment