Half the fun of Easter is the treats! But it couldn’t hurt to have a little less sugar in your Easter traditions. Here are 8 simple, healthy – (but also tasty) – non-candy treats to try out this Easter!
- Whole Wheat Bunny Pancakes
What you’ll need: whole wheat pancake mix, fruit and chocolate chips.
- Popcorn Butterflies
What you’ll need: Popped popcorn, clothespins, pipe cleaners, markers and Ziplock sandwich bags.
- Easter Trail Mix
What you’ll need: Pretzels, bunny shaped crackers if you can find them, popcorn and mixed nuts or cereal.
- Chick Fruit Cups
What you’ll need: Fruit cups, googly eyes, orange foam and yellow feathers.
- Cheese Sandwich Hatching Chicks or Bunnies
What you’ll need: A hatching chick or bunny cookie cutter, cheese, bread and mayonnaise or butter.
- Baked Sweet Potatoes Bunnies or Chicks
What you’ll need: A hatching chick or bunny cookie cutter and sweet potatoes.
- Fruit Filled Easter Eggs
What you’ll need: Plastic Easter eggs, assorted fruit and an empty egg carton.
- Goldfish Cracker Carrots
What you’ll need: Goldfish crackers, sandwich bags and green ribbon.
Latest posts by Zakiya Kassam (see all)
- Trend Watch: Typography - November 12, 2017
- Three Unexpected Ways to Rock Neutrals in the New Year - November 12, 2017
- A Hue for Every Mood: Four Colors That Will Be Trending In 2018 - November 12, 2017