Nothing says summer is here more than homemade lemonade stands popping up in neighbourhoods across the country. And for young entrepreneurs looking for a few successful sales, a winning recipe never hurts. That's why the test kitchen at Canadian Living has developed this convenient, fresh take on traditional lemonade.
- 1 can 295mL Minute Maid Grape Punch frozen concentrate, thawed (undiluted)
- 1 can 295mL Minute Maid Lemonade frozen concentrate, thawed (undiluted)
- 3 cups Sprite sparkling beverage
- 2 cups water
- Ice cubes or ice ring
- In a large pitcher, stir together grape punch and lemonade concentrates, Sprite and water; mix well. Fill with ice cubes or add an ice ring to keep cold. Makes 8 cups or 8 to 10 servings. For an extra special treat, use grape ice cubes to keep the punch cool. To make, place one red or green seedless grape, quartered, in each cup of ice-cube tray; fill with water and freeze until solid. More recipes can be found online at www.minutemade.ca.
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Getting Ready for IDS19 - January 14, 2019
- Furniture Staging Tips - January 14, 2019
- Design Trends and Real Estate: What You Need to Know - January 14, 2019