This pretty pink strawberry spiked iced tea is great for any girl get together such as: a girls night in, a bridal party or a stagette. This drink recipe can easily be multiplied to accommodate a bigger group of people and can also be served in a punch bowl.
Yield: Serves 4
Strawberry Spiked Iced Tea
- •2 cups local or organic strawberries plus extra for decoration
- •32 fluid ounces of brewed fair trade tea chilled
- •1/3 cup organic white sugar
- •1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- •1/2 punnet of fresh strawberries
- •Organic vodka or rum
- •Mint leaves
- Blend 2 cups of strawberries in a food processor until smooth and strain.
- Mix together pureed strawberries, tea, desired amount of sugar to taste, and lemon juice.
- Chill. Before serving add vodka or rum to taste.
- Decorate and serve with a fresh strawberry (stem removed), ice and a sprig of mint.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- What Are Cost-Effective Ways to Raise Your Property Value? - June 7, 2023
- What to Do if Your Home Has Been Vandalized - June 7, 2023
- Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair - June 7, 2023
Leave a Comment