Thin Crust Mini Pizza Sundaes
Kids can get creative with this do-it-yourself dessert:
- 3 tbsp (45mL) Smucker's Sundae Syrup Strawberry Flavoured Syrup
- 1 tbsp (15mL) Smucker's Sundae Syrup Chocolate Flavoured Syrup
- 8 pancakes 4”/10cm each
- 1 ½ cups (375mL) vanilla ice cream
- ¼ cup (50mL) shredded coconut, toasted
- Assorted candies and licorice for decorating
- Simply combine syrups in small bowl and then spread evenly on pancakes. Next, top with a layer of ice cream and garnish with coconut, assorted candies and licorice. Makes eight pizza sundaes.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Keep Your Basement Safe & Dry - October 12, 2018
- Stylish Updates for Your Basement Ceiling - October 12, 2018
- Halloween Decorations to DIY Using Supplies From the Dollar Store - October 10, 2018