The Taco Sundae
A blend of fresh strawberries, strawberry syrup and chocolate ice cream, packed into a delicious crêpe make this a soon-to-be new party favourite:
- ½ cup (125mL) chopped strawberries
- 2 tbsp (30mL) Smucker's Sundae Syrup Strawberry Flavoured Syrup
- 1 ½ cups (375mL) chocolate ice cream
- 8 store bought crêpes cut into 4.5”/11cm rounds
- 8 chocolate sandwich cookies (13g each) finely chopped
- ½ cup (125mL) whipped cream
- ¼ cup (50mL) Smucker's Sundae Syrup Chocolate, Strawberry or Caramel Flavoured Syrup
- 2 tbsp (30mL) shredded coconut, toasted
- First combine strawberries and strawberry flavoured syrup and then set aside. Place three mini scoops (about 1 tbsp/15mL each) of ice cream down the centre of each crepe. Next, fold crêpe around ice cream to resemble a taco shell. Top with cookie crumbs, syrup, whipped cream and strawberry mixture. Serve with additional syrups for dipping. This recipe makes eight delicious sundaes.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 5 House Plants That Thrive in Low-Light - April 1, 2023
- Six Key Benefits of Using a Waterproof Coating for Parking Lots - April 1, 2023
- Home Renos and Stress - April 1, 2023
Leave a Comment