Buttercream is a staple when baking. It can either be used to ice a cake or to frost a cupcakes. Using a vanilla bean paste is much tastier than simply using artificial vanilla extract. You will definitely taste the difference! Frost your cake using this delicious buttercream recipe and you won’t regret it!
- • 1 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar (add more until it reaches your preferred consistency)
- • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- • 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste (add more to taste)
- • 1 tablespoon milk
- Mix together sugar and butter until they are blended and creamy.
- Add vanilla bean paste and milk and continue to beat for another minute.
- If desired, add more vanilla bean paste to taste, or more confectioners' sugar to make it stiffer.
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Ultimate Design Challenge: Vote for a Chance to Win! - November 16, 2018
- Jacklynn’s Contemporary Living Room Design Board - November 16, 2018
- Yvonne’s Cheerful Bedroom Design Board - November 16, 2018