Buttercream is a staple when baking. It can either be used to ice a cake or to frost a cupcakes. Using a vanilla bean paste is much tastier than simply using artificial vanilla extract. You will definitely taste the difference! Frost your cake using this delicious buttercream recipe and you won’t regret it!
Vanilla Bean Buttercream Frosting Recipe
- • 1 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar (add more until it reaches your preferred consistency)
- • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- • 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste (add more to taste)
- • 1 tablespoon milk
- Mix together sugar and butter until they are blended and creamy.
- Add vanilla bean paste and milk and continue to beat for another minute.
- If desired, add more vanilla bean paste to taste, or more confectioners' sugar to make it stiffer.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 5 House Plants That Thrive in Low-Light - March 26, 2023
- Six Key Benefits of Using a Waterproof Coating for Parking Lots - March 26, 2023
- Home Renos and Stress - March 26, 2023
Leave a Comment