Witch Cup”Cake” R
Cupcakes are simple to make and easy to serve - making them the perfect dessert for party guests. Serve your cupcakes with flair this Halloween with this Witch Cup"Cake" from Kraft Canada.
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) Jell-O Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1 pkg. (250 g) Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 8 drops green food colouring
- 4-1/2 cups icing sugar, sifted
- 1 tube (19 g) black decorating gel
- 12 Oreo Cookies, divided
- 3 Jet-Puffed Miniature Marshmallows
- 4 pieces black string licorice (2 inches each)
- For complete instructions, visit Kraft Canada.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 4 Ways to Add Character to a Monochromatic Kitchen - May 25, 2018
- Ask an Expert: Refacing VS Refinishing a Kitchen - May 25, 2018
- Ask an Expert: Light, Airy & Interesting Kitchens - May 25, 2018