- 4 Tbsp. milk
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1/3 Cup Western Sage Creamed Cinnamon Honey
- 2 Tsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 Envelope Gelatin
- 1 Vanilla Bean, split and scraped
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 2 Cups Plain Greek Yogurt
CINNAMON HONEY APPLES
- 2 Tbsp. Western Sage Creamed Cinnamon Honey
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 2 Granny Smith Apples, cubed
- Pour the milk into a small bowl and sprinkle the gelatin over it.
- Stir and set aside for 5 minutes.
- In a small pan place butter, cubed apples, and 2 Tbsp. Western Sage Creamed Cinnamon Honey.
- Cook over medium heat until apples are tender but slightly crunchy inside, Set aside.
- Combine the cream, vanilla, 1/3 cup Western Sage Creamed Cinnamon Honey and sugar in medium pan and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Add the gelatin milk mixture to the pan and whisk until completely dissolved.
- Add the lemon juice and stir.
- Whisk in the Greek yogurt.
- Divide the mixture evenly among eight 4-ounce glasses, leave about 1/2 inch of space at the top.
- Chill at least 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- Top with cinnamon honey apples before serving.
DID YOU KNOW: Creamed honey is honey that has been processed to control crystallization. Creamed honey contains a large number of small crystals, which prevents the formation of larger crystals that can occur in unprocessed honey. This produces a honey with a smooth, spreadable consistency. – KB Honey, www.kbhoneyfamily.com
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- What’s the Difference Between a Coverlet and Bedspread? - September 30, 2022
- Choosing the Right Home Builder : Tips and Tricks - September 30, 2022
- Why Does Paint Quality Matter? - September 30, 2022