Cinnamon Pita Chips
This summer, hundreds of us will hit the highways for an exciting road trip getaway, so let the fun begin. Don't rely, for example, on drive-thru fast food or convenience store junk when there are far better snacks to tantalize our taste buds. Keep your hunger at bay with this travel-friendly, and healthy, recipe from Ozery Bakery.
- 2 Whole Wheat Pitas
- 4 tbsp coconut oil or butter, melted
- 5 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Slice each pita in half, then each into six equal-sized wedges. In a bowl, stir together the sugar and cinnamon. Brush both sides of each pita wedge with coconut oil. Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar mixture evenly over both sides of the pita wedges, and place on baking sheet in a single layer. Do not overlap.
- Bake for 15 minutes, turn over and bake another 10-15 minutes, or until wedges are crisp. Let chips cool on a wire rack before serving.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- What Are Cost-Effective Ways to Raise Your Property Value? - May 31, 2023
- What to Do if Your Home Has Been Vandalized - May 31, 2023
- Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair - May 31, 2023
Leave a Comment