Delight friends and family with this match-made-in-heaven bacon and rosemary bites recipe. Using only three ingredients, these crunchy festive appetizers are easy to make and will be a huge hit at any party.
- 12 strips of naturally smoked bacon
- 24 Great Value rosemary and olive oil wheat crackers
- fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 300F (190C). Line a sturdy baking tray with aluminum foil; top with a wire rack sprayed with non-stick canola oil cooking spray.
- Cut the strips of bacon in half widthwise.
- Top each cracker with a cluster of rosemary leaves. Wrap loosely with half a strip of bacon. Transfer to wire rack on prepared baking tray, seam side down, leaving about 1” (2.5 cm) in between. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Bake in centre of oven for 55-65 minutes or until nicely browned and crispy. Serve warm or at room temperature.
“Mingling over appetizers is the perfect way to kick-off a gathering with friends and family,” says Paul Del Duca, senior vice president, fresh foods at Walmart Canada. “Walmart's selection of fresh and prepared foods means you can be ready to entertain at a moment's notice.”
Tips: • For a beautiful presentation, garnish the serving platter with sprigs of fresh rosemary as an added touch. • Don't wrap the bacon too tightly around the crackers; the bacon strips shrinks as they bake, if they're too tight, the crackers will bend.
Additional recipes can be found at www.walmart.ca/recipecentre.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 10 Fantastic Examples To Help You Design Your Home Office on a Budget - August 12, 2020
- Unusual Places for a Home Office - August 12, 2020
- Beat-the-clock breakfasts for back-to-school - August 12, 2020