Sweet, spicy, savoury and tart – this salad has it all. Creamy yogurt dressing pairs perfectly with crispy apples and veggies, tender chicken and crunchy almonds. Filling and packed with flavour for just over $2 per serving, this simple salad will quickly become a family staple.
Curry Chicken Salad
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
• 1 100g container Great Value 1.5% Peach Yogurt
• 1 tbsp (15 ml) curry paste
• 2 cups (500 ml) chopped rotisserie chicken
• 1 royal gala apple, cored and chopped
• 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced
• 1/2 cup (125 ml) red onion, thinly sliced
• 1/4 cup (60 ml) toasted almonds, chopped
• 1 head Boston lettuce, leaves separated
• 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped cilantro leaves
In a large bowl, stir together yogurt and curry paste. Add chicken, apples, celery, red onion and almonds; toss to coat.
Divide lettuce leaves evenly among four plates and top with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with cilantro.
Tip: You can make this salad even more filling by adding some brown rice or wheat berries to the chicken and apple mixture just before tossing.
Find more great recipes online at walmart.ca/recipes.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 5 House Plants That Thrive in Low-Light - March 30, 2023
- Six Key Benefits of Using a Waterproof Coating for Parking Lots - March 30, 2023
- Home Renos and Stress - March 30, 2023
Leave a Comment