Decorating with Houseplants – In our chaotic world with so much tech and plenty of hours spent indoors, it’s nice to bring the outdoors in. Plants promote a sense of nature, health and wellness in our daily lives. Adding plants to your living space is a great way to incorporate this biophilic trend! – Designer Jillian Straky, HOUSEWEARS
- Plants can be an architectural feature. Add a pot with a stand, and a gorgeous linear cactus acts as a living vertical sculpture for an empty corner.
- Don’t have a green thumb? No problem! Buy artificial plants that look as real as possible and enjoy decorating with houseplants!
- No space for plants? Try a gorgeous wallpaper to bring greenery into your space.
- Need to hide an ugly pot, but not in love with a slouchy basket? Try a tailored, two-toned, textural basket!
- A large floor plant or tree softens a room and brings it vibrancy. Add even more height by placing the tree in a footed pot!