Decorating with Houseplants – In our chaotic world with so much tech and plenty of hours spent indoors, it’s nice to bring the outdoors in. Plants promote a sense of nature, health and wellness in our daily lives. Adding plants to your living space is a great way to incorporate this biophilic trend! – Designer Jillian Straky, HOUSEWEARS
- Plants can be an architectural feature. Add a pot with a stand, and a gorgeous linear cactus acts as a living vertical sculpture for an empty corner.
- Don’t have a green thumb? No problem! Buy artificial plants that look as real as possible and enjoy decorating with houseplants!
- No space for plants? Try a gorgeous wallpaper to bring greenery into your space.
- Need to hide an ugly pot, but not in love with a slouchy basket? Try a tailored, two-toned, textural basket!
- A large floor plant or tree softens a room and brings it vibrancy. Add even more height by placing the tree in a footed pot!
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 5 House Plants That Thrive in Low-Light - March 24, 2023
- Six Key Benefits of Using a Waterproof Coating for Parking Lots - March 24, 2023
- Home Renos and Stress - March 24, 2023
Leave a Comment