Designer: Jacklynn Little
About The Look: This year, for the holidays, I love the idea of a black and white Christmas with a mix of soft pink and hot pink for a unique, eclectic look. A mix of gold and silver accessories add luxury to the tree while a few DIY touches create a unique, one-of-a-kind look!
Use Krylon spray paint in Hot Pink to add a bright pop of color to silver ornaments and a wicker tree skirt.
- Tree, www.canadiantire.ca
- Ornaments, www.crateandbarrel.ca, www.balsamhill.com
- Decorative Pieces, www.bouclair.com
- Pillows, www.tonicliving.com, www.swdstudio.ca
- Ornaments, Ikea, www.ikea.ca
- Wicker Tree Skirt, Bed, Bath & Beyond, www.bedbathandbeyond.ca
The following two tabs change content below.
Jacklynn Little, Principle Designer and founder of Jacklynn Little Interiors, has been designing most of her adult life and turned her talent and passion into a full time career 15 years ago. Her focus is always to help her clients achieve a functional and beautiful home all while giving them a positive design experience. Jacklynn takes the overwhelming design and renovation stress away from her clients so they can focus on the end results, “it can certainly be overwhelming.” She works collaboratively with her client’s style, needs and budgets to develop a space that is both creative, contemporary, and unique to her client’s lifestyle. Jacklynn believes that everyone deserves to live in a beautiful home.
Latest posts by Jacklynn Little (see all)
- Designer Christmas in Pink - May 30, 2023
- 5 Budget Saving Tips for Summer Entertaining - May 30, 2023
- Big Ideas for Your Powder Room - May 30, 2023
Leave a Comment