We asked three designers to put together holiday decor inspiration boards using their favourite holiday decor themes. Evelyn Eshun brought us a romantic Parisian Storybook, Lisa Canning gave us a vibrant Fanciful Peacock decor scheme and Heather Segreti put together a sparkling Glittering Gold scheme. Browse our Decor Concept gallery below to see the pieces these three designers choose and why.
THE DESIGNER Lisa Canning
THE INSPIRATION Inspired by Peacocks, this is a lush, vibrant approach to Holiday decorating.
CREATE THIS LOOK AT HOME by layering cobalt blue, emerald green and bronze in a variety of textures. Mix glitter with matte fi nishes, feathers with soft furs, and patterns with solids for a dynamic, playful and seasonal look.
I LOVE THIS HOLIDAY LOOK because it is fashion forward, fanciful and fun. I like introducing a bit of whimsy during the Holidays and peacock feathers and Mongolian sheep fur mixed together certainly keeps it fun.
- Venetian Mirror Mt870, Ren-Wil;
- Sparkle pillow, The Land of Nod;
- Lamp, Bassett Furniture;
- Ornaments, Floridus Design, Available through designers;
- Wreath, Target
- All Decor Items, Floridus Design, Available through designers
- Ornaments, Indigo
- Mongolian Throw Pillow, Urban Barn
- Decorations, Canadian Tire
- Intermezzo Stemware, Orrefors
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 5 House Plants That Thrive in Low-Light - March 21, 2023
- Six Key Benefits of Using a Waterproof Coating for Parking Lots - March 21, 2023
- Home Renos and Stress - March 21, 2023
Leave a Comment