Earthy Living Room – To create a neutral base with plenty of opportunity to adjust to suite any style, Designer Gabriele Pizzale selected a neutral paint color for the walls and a Birch Almond Latte engineered hardwood for the floors. A fireplace becomes the focal point of the room, wrapped in Silver Fox 3D panels.
Furniture is also kept neutral, bringing in textured fabrics and natural materials that add warm and a coziness to the space. Investing in high quality furniture in durable finishes/fabrics that are flexible enough to work with multiple looks is always a wise choice.
A contemporary rug adds a modern feel to the space while also bringing in pops of color that can then be repeated through-out the space. Using window seat in the same blue color found in the rug offers a subtle touch of color and a cozy place to curl up with a good book. Adding in throw pillows in fabrics that reflect the colors in the room is the perfect finishing touch.
Earthy Living Room Sources
- DESIGN BY Gabriele Pizzale
- WALL PANEL, Erth Coverings Silver Fox 3D Panels
- FLOOR, Peerani’s Flooring Birch Almond Latte Engineered hardwood
- RUG, Kravet Digest-Mountain
- CHAIR, Gresham House, Fabric Avant Garde Mavesa 210
- COFFEE TABLE, Magnussen T4344-43
- DRINKS TABLE, Cyan 08297
- TABLE LAMP AND POTTED PLANT, Crate & Barrel
- NAVY CUSHION, Avant Garde Lolita 304
- WINDOW SEAT FABRIC, Avant Garde Vibes 019
- ZIGZAG PILLOW FABRIC, Kravet BF 10588-1
- PAINT, Benjamin Moore Gallery Buff CSP-225
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Multi-generational Households: Exploring Your Options - October 15, 2021
- Beef Lo Mein Recipe from Chef Lynn Crawford - October 15, 2021
- Trendsetter: Natalie Lagace - October 12, 2021