- 1 pkg. (375 g) Catelli Smart Spaghetti
- 375 mL whipping cream
- 2 cups (500 mL) peas, fresh (or frozen optional)
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) ground nutmeg
- Salt to taste
- Add 4 litres of water to a pot and add 1 tbsp (15 mL) salt to water. Bring to a boil.
- Heat a large pot or frying pan over medium heat. Once the pan is hot, add cream and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 4 minutes to slightly thicken. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Add peas to the hot cream and return to a simmer. Once pasta is cooked, drain well and add to the hot sauce.
- Add Parmesan cheese, nutmeg and sliced green onions and bring to a simmer. Adjust salt to taste and serve at once.
Chef tip: To add a little more gusto to the dish, experiment with garlic and mushrooms in the sauce and finish it off by stirring an egg yolk into the dish.
More meal time pasta inspiration is available at Catelli.ca.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Harry Eastwood’s Light Chocolate Cake - September 30, 2020
- 7 Simple Steps to a Healthier Lifestyle - September 30, 2020
- Your Questions Answered with Bryan Baeulmer, Carson Arthur and more! - September 30, 2020