- 16” Wreath Form (foam)
- Spray paint – Outdoor/Indoor Krylon – Gloss
- Decorative Wide Ribbon
- Hardware to hang wreath
1. Use a dab of hot glue and glue the gum balls to fit tightly around the wreath form with minimal gaps. Completely cover all sides except for the flat back.
2. Cover the entire wreath with several light coats of spray paint. Let each coat dry completely before applying the next. A final coat of acrylic protective spray will ensure the most durable finish.
3. Use a wide decorative ribbon to loop around the inside of the wreath and hang at desired length and tie a bow.
Latest posts by Nicholas Rosaci (see all)
- Glamorous Office Design - December 3, 2023
- Nicholas Rosaci’s Modern Canadian Cottage Design Board - December 3, 2023
- How Do You Make An Easter Special? - December 3, 2023