Gluten-Free, Flourless Brownies With Only 2 Ingredients
As seen on a recent episode of the Marc & Mandy Show, this delicious recipe uses only 2-ingredients for a very simply, gluten-free treat!
- 1 cup hazelnut spread
- 4 eggs
- In a bowl, beat eggs.
- Soften the hazelnut spread by microwaving for 20 second.
- Add hazelnut spread to the eggs, mix well.
- Pour into a greased square baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. When done, a toothpick should come out clean.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
Click here to watch Chef Jay prepare this delicious recipe on the Marc & Mandy Show!
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 5 House Plants That Thrive in Low-Light - March 29, 2023
- Six Key Benefits of Using a Waterproof Coating for Parking Lots - March 29, 2023
- Home Renos and Stress - March 29, 2023
Leave a Comment