Greek Pork Kebabs
These kebabs are the ultimate Greek experience. Everyone will love their juicy cubes of pork seasoned with traditional souvlaki flavours and grilled to perfection. Easy to prep and assemble, these kebabs are an excellent choice for an impromptu neighbourhood party or a family barbecue. Serve the kebabs straight off the skewer, or make a sandwich with fresh pita bread. Either way, your guests are going to leave the party satisfied. Pro tip: Be sure to prepare extra yogurt sauce, as this creamy addition is sure to be a hit.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 tsp garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp grated lemon rind
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, oregano, thyme, garlic, lemon rind, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add pork and toss until well-coated with marinade. Let stand for 10 to 30 minutes.
- Heat barbecue or oiled grill pan on high heat.
- Thread pork on skewers (if you are using wooden ones, you will need to soak them in water for 30 minutes in advance). Turning occasionally, grill pork for 10 minutes or until browned at the edges and cooked through but still juicy.
- Combine yogurt, garlic and salt in a bowl and stir together.
- Serve pork with yogurt sauce.
For additional recipes and barbecue ideas, visit walmart.ca/discoverfresh.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- What Are Cost-Effective Ways to Raise Your Property Value? - June 8, 2023
- What to Do if Your Home Has Been Vandalized - June 8, 2023
- Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair - June 8, 2023
Leave a Comment