Are you looking to throw the party of the season? Serve up some of the hottest trends like these and give your guests a party to remember:
1. Appetizer parties: Instead of preparing a four course meal, serve up a wide variety of unique dips and bite-sized blasts of flavour to pleasure everyone’s palate.
2. Ethnic-inspired twists on classics: Traditional can be boring year after year. Surprise guests with adventurous twists on classic favourites such as curried turkey, or cranberry chutney with a hint of spice
3. Sweet and Savoury Lollipops: Who doesn’t love food on a stick? Maybe it’s because they allow guests to satisfy sweet cravings in moderation, but lollipop fare is everywhere. These adorable edibles, such as the President’s Choice Cheesecake Lollipops in hard to resist flavours like Salted Toffee and Triple Chocolate are guaranteed to please the kid – and foodie – in you.
4. Signature Cocktails: Don’t forget the drinks. Serve a signature cocktail to guests this year featuring fresh herbs, exotic spices and unique seasonal fruits. You can also freeze fruit, herbs or edible flowers into ice cubes for an elegant touch.
And what’s one trend that’s always a hit with holiday hosts? Serving up quick and easy menus that are short on time and big on taste so you can enjoy your own party.
More holiday ideas are available online at pc.ca.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 5 House Plants That Thrive in Low-Light - March 22, 2023
- Six Key Benefits of Using a Waterproof Coating for Parking Lots - March 22, 2023
- Home Renos and Stress - March 22, 2023
Leave a Comment