Inspired by the blazing heat of the desert, the Lost in the Sahara Burger is topped with creamy slices of avocado, a thick wedge of spicy jalapeno Havarti cheese and lots of zesty Bick's Sandwich Savers Hot and Spicy Pickles that cut through the flavor with their signature tang and add a spice of their own. Biting into this mouth-watering burger will make guests feel like they've reached a desert oasis after a long trek across hot sands.
- 1 toasted pretzel bun
- 1 cooked beef burger
- 1 tsp (2 mL) ketchup
- 1 tsp (2 mL) Bick's Sweet Green Relish
- 1 thin red onion slice
- 1 leaf of iceberg lettuce
- 1 slice of jalapeno Havarti cheese
- 4-5 slices of ripened avocado
- 3-5 Bick's Sandwich Savers Hot and Spicy Pickles
- 1 fresh tomato slice
- Top the bottom half of the toasted pretzel bun with ketchup, relish, onion, lettuce and the cooked beef burger. Top the burger with cheese and remaining ingredients.
Firing up the grill to prepare a delicious meal for family and friends is a true Canadian pastime. Along with lots of laughs and warm sunshine – no backyard barbeque adventure is complete without the perfect burger.
This summer, Bick's is challenging Canadians to create their own adventure by finding lost burgers on bicks.ca, and reuniting them with a crunchy pickle. Every burger has a delicious story – it's up to you to discover every unique flavour combination. Whether your grill is filled with smoky charcoal, or sweet hickory flames, take your barbeque up a notch with adventure-inspired recipes that will wow guests. So tie on your apron and get lost in flavour with these signature burger recipes.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Remote Schooling: Creating a Dedicated eLearning Space - September 18, 2021
- Create a Guest Bathroom for Outdoor Entertaining - September 18, 2021
- Educational Travel Ideas for Families - September 18, 2021