How To Find a Custom Home Builder? Thinking about building a home? With so many options out there, choosing the right home builder can be overwhelming. Here are five places you can start to narrow down the selection to the best custom home builder for your project!
- Your Interior Designer can recommend builders they have worked with successfully in the past.
- Your Real Estate Agent can recommend builders based on quality of past work they’ve seen.
- Your banker can recommend builders they have worked with who have done work on time and on budget.
- Do research online to find ratings, video clips, image galleries and other information about builders you are considering.
- Ask friends and family for recommendations for builders they have experience working with in the past. – Ranjit Rai, www.raicon.ca
For more great tips, click here.
For more unique items for your home, click shopCHT.com.
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 5 House Plants That Thrive in Low-Light - March 24, 2023
- Six Key Benefits of Using a Waterproof Coating for Parking Lots - March 24, 2023
- Home Renos and Stress - March 24, 2023
Leave a Comment