There is no doubt that one of the most popular styles out there today is modern farmhouse. We have so many requests for this style and I don’t see it going anywhere anytime soon. Putting together a design board seems like it should be an easy task since we have done this work so many times but really the modern farmhouse ends up being an interpretation of what the homeowner feels is most comfortable for them. Work with your inner style and take notes from blogs and magazines to find your personal modern farmhouse style.
Design by Kendall Ansell, Kendall Ansell Interiors
- Paint, Blue Hydrangea 2062-60, Steam AF-15, Benjamin Moore
- The Galley, Range, Euro-Line Appliances
- Hardware, Upper Canada Specialty Hardware
- Light Fixture, Living Lighting
- Books, Crate & Barrel
- Rug, Jaipur Living
- Flooring, Armstrong Flooring
- Stool, CF Interiors
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 5 House Plants That Thrive in Low-Light - March 29, 2023
- Six Key Benefits of Using a Waterproof Coating for Parking Lots - March 29, 2023
- Home Renos and Stress - March 29, 2023
Leave a Comment