The Designer: Kim Bartley
The Look: This dining room emanates a Miami meets mid-century vibe. The black and white palm wallpaper packs a punch with it’s modern tropical design. The dining room table and chairs sit perfectly atop a dark heirloom disintegrated rug. Add some sparkle with a mirror and slim framed chandelier for a space that boasts an edgy look.
Create This Look:
- Select Classic Gray OC-23 from Benjamin Moore for the walls.
- Create a feature wall using wallpaper from CB2.
- Lay down a rug from CB2.
- Add a table and chairs from the Wu Collection at SwitzerCultCreative.
- Install a chandelier from West Elm.
- Hang a mirror from CB2.
- Accessorize with a bar cart from West Elm.
- Finish with a potted faux palm tree from CB2.
- ONLINE BONUS IDEA: Add a touch of color with an art piece from West Elm.
The following two tabs change content below.
Kim Bartley, Principal of Kim Bartley Design, brings 25 years of business ownership and management to the table. Kim’s keen eye for design lends her rooms an edgy sophistication while remaining current and functional. Her philosophy is that your home should make you happy and reflect your lifestyle and changing needs. Focusing on unparalleled client care, Kim aims to make the design experience positive and enjoyable at each phase of the project. She works collaboratively with her clients to develop spaces that are clean and modern but still warm and approachable. Kim believes that everyone deserves to live in a beautifully designed space and focuses on truly “getting” her clients.
Latest posts by Kim Bartley (see all)
- Creating a Modern Laundry Room - June 1, 2023
- Small Space Furniture – Less is More - June 1, 2023
- Cottage Style Design Tips - June 1, 2023
Leave a Comment